1. I get no sleep because I’m worried that, despite setting countless alarms and requesting a wake-up call, I’ll oversleep.
2. The only coffee packets for the hotel room brewpot are decaf.
3. There is no readily apparent gas station within a five-mile radius of the airport at which I can gas up my rental car.
4. The rental car return scanner-clerk is irritatingly cheerful.
5. The concourse and gate from which my flight is leaving are as far as possible from the airport entrance and look out on virgin forest, unspoiled since the glaciers receded.